Below is a selection of profiles, news articles, and blog posts describing me and my work:
- April 2017: Harvard Speaks on Climate Change, VIDEO, https://climatechange.environment.harvard.edu/sheila-jasanoff
- April 2017: Boston March for Science: Go Fact Yourself, VIDEO, https://vimeo.com/215117603
- June 2015: International Panel on Social Progress, VIDEO, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi5YpigTIs8&feature=youtu.be
- October 2014: Yves Sciama, “L’entreprise scientifique doit être responsable devant l’humanité,” La Recherche 492:70, http://www.larecherche.fr/savoirs/portrait/entreprise-scientifique-doit-etre-responsable-devant-01-10-2014-188624
- July 2014: “To be inclusive, you need more voices” – Q&A with Sheila Jasanoff, Future Earth Blog, http://www.futureearth.org/blog/2014-jul-23/be-inclusive-you-need-more-voices-qa-sheila-jasanoff.
- May 2014: Quynh-Nhu Le, “Sheila S. Jasanoff ’64, Professor at Harvard Kennedy School,” Harvard Crimson, http://www.thecrimson.com/article/2014/5/29/sheila-jasanoff-1964-profile/
- February 2014: Willemine Willems, “How to do things with knowledge: An interview with Sheila Jasanoff,” Krisis 2014, Issue 2: 40-46, http://www.krisis.eu/content/2014-2/krisis-2014-2-04-Willems.pdf.
- June 2013: Michael Greenberg and Karen Lowrie, “Sheila Jasanoff: Culture and Diversity in Risk Management,” Risk Analysis 33(7):1179-81.
- “A Discipline in Spite of Itself: Relativism, Reflexivity, and Resistance in STS,” Oslo conference on Academic Demarcations: Disciplines and Interdisciplinarity, 2011.
- “Modest Means: Paths of Humility in Climate Governance,” Berlin Transmediale, “Deep North,” 2009.
- Vancouver Institute Lecture, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, 2006.